RSS

About Me

My photo
Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
My Name Hafizuddin Bin johari. Call me Din or Jone I live at taiping, perak. then i study at k.kangsar perak. I'm 19 years old. My Favorite Food: Keow Teow TomYam. My Favorite Drink: TehO'Ais.

Wali Band






Nie la lgu Wali Band yg terkenal pd tahun 2010. .
tp skrunk da goyah da
x taw knepe.
sya pown pening .
tp sya lyn ag lgu wali band



Name : Wali Band
Dirth Date : 31 October 1999
Birth Place : Jakarta, Indonesia
Genre : Pop
Active : 2008 – Present
Record Company : Nagaswara
website : www.parawali.com

Wali Band is a musical group from BLORA, domiciled in Kapuk, Cengkareng. This band was formed in 2008. All of these guys are graduates of a religious boarding school for moslems and part is an alumnus of Syarif Hidayattullah Jakarta. Their first album was released in 2008. The band generally pop genre with a little touch of rhythm Melayu in their songs. Hit songs in this album is “Dik” and “Egokah Aku” used a model Shireen Sungkar in video clips.

Members :
* Faank (vokal)
* Apoy (gitar)
* Tomie (drum)
* Ovie (keyboard)
* Nunu (bass).

Diskografi

* Orang Bilang (2008)
* Cari Jodoh (2009)
* Ingat Sholawat (2009)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment